How to adopt a cat or kitten:
How to “Virtually” adopt a cat:
If you are not able to physically adopt a cat and take it home with you, but would like to help, you can also “virtually” adopt! Please visit our Virtual Adoption page in menu link above – or click here for more information and to view a gallery of our beautiful creatures available for virtual adoption.
Or contact Erin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to adopt a cat?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are all of the people who live in my house in agreement with adopting this cat?
- Does anyone have allergies?
- Do I have enough time available to dedicate to my new cat?
- Am I financially prepared? (vet bills for vaccinations or if kitty gets sick? And to purchase quality cat food
appropriate for it’s age, etc…?)
- Do I have what I need? Litter box, Litter, pooper scooper, a carrier for vet visits, food and water bowls?
- Do I have other pets at home to consider?
- Do I have small children to consider?
- Who will take care of my cat if I travel?
- Cats need to live either exclusively indoors – or – indoors and outdoors. Am I prepared for this?